Kubernetes’ documentation describes the many ways to set up a cluster. We attempt to provide quick instructions for the most painless and popular ways of setting up a Kubernetes cluster on various cloud providers and on other infrastructure.
Choose one option and proceed.
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud (GKE)
- Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) with Autoscaling
- Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Elastic Container with Kubernetes (EKS)
- Kubernetes on Red Hat OpenShift
- Kubernetes on IBM Cloud
- Kubernetes on Digital Ocean
- Kubernetes on OVHcloud (OVH)
During the process of setting up JupyterHub, you’ll be creating some files for configuration purposes. It may be helpful to create a folder for your JuypterHub deployment to keep track of these files.